This isn't going to be a long post, I just actually want to get ideas flowing about the evolution of blogs and vlogs.
I am very intrigued at the notion of vlogging on the internet. Many people have begun to do so either daily, weekly, or something in the middle. It looks like a lot of fun, though standing in the street talking to yourself on a camera isn't always the best look for you. But in the end, you have those live memories captured forever and they will never be lost. Live is definitely a good way of putting it because you now can get a very decent video camera for next to nothing; full HD video and good battery life equals hours of life's special moments captured and recorded.
I do think that blogging is on a more personal note though. It's hard to just have a sit down in front of your camera and talk to it. Taking the time to write your thoughts, however, has much more meaning and a much more lasting effect. As I continue to write these blogs, I'm know that it is going to help me to voice my opinions better, as well I hope it will broaden my view on certain ideas as I challenge myself to view all sides of the story.
So far, both vlogs and blogs have their pros and cons. I don't like one more than the other, only the fact that i don't have a good camera nor the time to spend filming myself during the day. But it may come to that someday as the little one approaches and we want to remember those days in vivid colors just like the first time we lived them.
-Another great day
No comments:
Post a Comment